Our hosting, reseller and Cloud Premium services offer a convenient, easy to use and cheap solution for hosting almost any kind of Ruby application.
- We use Apache and Passenger
- You can choose between 5 different Ruby Stacks
- There are no preinstalled Gems, but you can install any gme you may need.
- Any gem you install will be accessible to all apps hosted in the same hosting account
- Support for a Rails versions from 2.3 to 4.2
5 different Ruby stacks to choose from
Since August 15, 2015 we offer 5 different Ruby stacks: Ruby Ura, Ruby Sua, Ruby Lur, Ruby Hai and Ruby Kon.
All our hosting, reseller and Cloud Premium services allow to use any of the 5 stacks, but it's only possible to use a single stack per hosting account at the same time. In other words: once you have created an app, you can create another app using a different stack in the same hosting account.
The 5 stacks differ in the Ruby and RubyGems versions:
- Ruby Kon: Ruby 2.2 with Rubygems 2.4.x
- Ruby Hay: Ruby 2.1 with Rubygems 2.2.x
- Ruby Lur: Ruby 1.9 with Rubygems 1.8.x
- Ruby Sua: Ruby 1.8.7 with Rubygems 1.5.x
- Ruby Ura: Ruby 1.8.7 with Rubygems 1.3.5
Specific specs of each stack
- Ruby 2.2
- Rubygems version is 2.4.x
- Compatible with Rails 3, 4 and 5
- Ruby 2.1
- Rubygems version is 2.2.x
- Compatible with Rails 3 and 4
- Ruby 1.9.3
- Rubygems version is 1.8.x
- Compatible with Rails 2 and 3
- Ruby 1.8.7
- Rubygems version is 1.5.x
- Compatible with Rails 2 and 3, but only up to 3.2